Online security account management and notification. Enjoy the convenience of online management of your intrusion detection system and other aspects of your security account. DataSource provides instant web-based access, allowing you to see alarm activity, system performance, maintenance activity, billing information and more, including open-and-close exception notifications for your remote facilities.
An Upgrade To DataSource Is Coming!
We’re excited to roll out a number of upgrades to all users of DataSource. The release date for these changes is set for the end of August 2019.
Here is what you should expect to see in the new DataSource:
New Home Page
The new home page is easy to understand and brings all of the important and most frequently used actions directly to the home page. Now, important dashboards, events, service jobs and more can be viewed and accessed as soon as you log into DataSource.
New Reports Layout
Reports will now be displayed in an easy-to-read grid format with the ability to expand and collapse data as needed.
New Dashboard Layout
The activity and service dashboards will now have a cleaner, dynamic and interactive interface, serving up additional detail to the dashboard in fewer clicks - including upgraded graphs and charts.
To learn more, download the FAQ document (pdf)
Customized Management Capabilities At Your Fingertips:
- The convenience of online management anytime, anyplace
- Interactive dashboard for ease-of-use
- Personalized security system activity reports
- View account details and pay your bill online
- View and search details of all service activity
- Perform remote panel testing
- Submit online service requests from your account dashboard
- Generate parts usage reports and other service-related details
- View data by region, state or city in a variety of formats
Whether it’s keeping students secure within campus limits or protecting them from surrounding safety threats off-campus, it is crucial that higher education institutions have a 24/7 security plan in place to keep students, staff, and visitors safe. Read More >