World-class fire and life safety systems. Our end-to-end solutions include fire detection, monitoring and more, ensuring protection for your environment. We handle all phases of the planning, installation and maintenance of your systems, providing on-time and on budget installations, professional services and support by your local Tyco Integrated Security team. When time is critical, our emergency notification, inspections, assessment and compliance support are always available along with our trusted experience in delivering reliable Fire and Life Safety solutions. Our Fire & Life Safety specialists are standing by and are ready to work for you.
Leaders In Fire And Life Safety
- Keep your project on-time and on budget with local service and system support
- We handle all system layout, installation, testing and compliance
- We have experience with general contractor and architectural teams
- All systems, components and equipment used are UL Listed
- UL Certificate Service is available for every installation
- End-to-end, world-class fire detection and monitoring solutions
- Flexible notification solutions over multiple devices and languages
- Regular inspections, maintenance and cleaning, service and support
- Local, state and federal compliance support
- Our fire and life safety specialists work closely with your local AHJs
How We Can Help You
Why We Can Help You
Whether it’s keeping students secure within campus limits or protecting them from surrounding safety threats off-campus, it is crucial that higher education institutions have a 24/7 security plan in place to keep students, staff, and visitors safe.
Find out where the top fraudulent business areas are in your company, the industries which are most susceptible to fraud and where employee theft occurs the most.
Learn more on which can be hazards lurking within your facility. Check out the statistics, risk factors and more.
Do you know what the average claim paid is for a major assisted living event? Learn more from our Infographic with details in Assisted Living Supervision.