Be ready to manage emergencies in real time. Mass notification systems allow communication with large groups that may be impacted by a situation such as an emergency (fire, shooting, security breach) or a routine event (facility closing, traffic, weather). These solutions are critically important in helping facilities and safety executives address the range of threats and emergencies that can occur in today’s world. Increasingly, they are seeking more robust levels of protection, improved communications, and the ability to mitigate, prepare, respond and recover from incidents.
Tyco Integrated Security can propose, install and service reliable, cost-efficient mass notification systems that work across indoor, outdoor and electronic environments, using integrated, multi-layered technologies, including: voice-enabled fire alarm systems, loudspeakers, duress stations, electronic messaging displays, and messages sent to phones. Our systems are designed to deliver scalable protection that adapts to evolving events.
Mass Notification Key Benefits And Capabilities:
- Improve situational awareness and strengthen response
- Customizable multi-tiered, flexible technology
- Redundant and reliable; incorporated into building systems
- Leverage indoor and wide-area visual and audio messaging
- Messages shared with dispersed users via smartphones and other devices
- Broadcast critical messages quickly, all from a simplified web-based interface
- Part of an overall life-safety solution
With emergency situations on the rise, having the proper alert notification is critical to any business. Learn more about how Tyco Integrated Security's Lynx Emergency Notification Systems can mitigate risk and enhance protection. Learn More >
The tragic rise of public shootings and disasters has sparked growing interest in preparing for critical events. Join Tyco Integrated Security and Tyco SimplexGrinnell and learn the specific principles to consider for critical events preparation and NFPA 72. Read MoreRead MoreLearn More >